On May 25, 2018, Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC entered into force (more commonly known as GDPR). Respecting the law and taking into account the special care for your right to privacy, we would like to inform you about the processing of personal data and the principles on which it will take place.
- The administrator of your personal data is:
ZAKŁAD GALANTERII SKÓRZANEJ „ STEFANIA” Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. with its registered office at UL. BĘDZIŃSKIEJ 18, 62-800 KALISZ; having REGON NUMBER: 250544500, NIP: 6181014491, KRS 0000841230, whose current president is Andrzej Talbierz.
Everyone authorized to represent the company, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
The Administrator can be contacted in writing, by traditional mail to the address of his registered office, by phone at +48 62 764 22 10 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We receive your personal data from current e-mail contacts, business contacts, business meetings and marts, as well as from individual telemarketing and mailing campaigns as well as from publicly available information on the Internet. The created database of business entities may contain data which, pursuant to the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union, has the nature of personal data.
- Your personal data is processed on the basis of the relevant provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 hereinafter: “GDPR”, i.e.
- performance of the contract or to take action before its conclusion (art.6 par.1 lit.b RODO), including verification of your creditworthiness for trade credit,
- handling complaints;
- the legitimate interest of the Administrator (art.6 par.1 lit.f RODO) for the purpose of:
- marketing of the Administrator’s products and services, including for analytical and profiling purposes, where the legitimate interest is direct marketing of own products and services.
- profiling data to examine customers’ shopping preferences and as part of their care – preparing a range of products that includes shopping preferences;
- contact – providing information where the legitimate interest is to look after the client and answer questions;
- satisfaction surveys about products and services, where the legitimate interest is customer care and improving the quality of their products and services;
- legal obligation (art.6 par.1 lit.c RODO) for the purpose of:
- management of applications regarding the exercise of your rights under the GDPR;
- fulfilling obligations arising from legal provisions, including accounting regulations and tax obligations.
- The purpose of processing your data is the processing of orders, marketing of our products and services, the legitimate interest of the administrator, i.e. demonstrating the correct execution of the order, for the purposes of possible returns and complaints.
- Your data will only be made available to entities that are necessary in achieving our goals, i.e. payment services, shipping companies, Polish post office. Your data will never be disclosed to other commercial entities.
- As an Administrator, we make every effort to ensure all technical, physical and organizational protection of personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.
- Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract, as well as for the period enabling consideration of complaints, including they will be stored until any claims expire or the obligation to archive data resulting from legal provisions expires, in particular the obligation to store accounting documents.
If you have questions or if you want to change the scope of data processed by us, including raising an objection and /or withdrawing your consent, please send an email to: email@example.com
Thank you for being with us and we hope that you will continue to use our offer and cooperation with STEFANIA.